Fairways Condos, Airdrie

Reset Filters

Fairways Condos for Sale, Airdrie

With 48 condos for sale (Airdrie) and on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Airdrie) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Fairways MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Fairways, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Fairways rentals (13%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Fairways townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Fairways too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Woodside real estate or homes for sale in Sagewood. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Airdrie average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie real estate agents to start visiting some Airdrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

airdrie
fairways
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.