Big Springs Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $180,900 to $240,000
  • $210,450 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Big Springs

Big Springs Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 123 total listed townhouses (Airdrie) and 2 Big Springs townhouses on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Airdrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Big Springs MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Big Springs, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Big Springs rentals (12%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Big Springs. Want something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Big Springs too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some East Lake Industrial real estate or homes for sale in Meadowbrook. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie real estate brokers to start visiting some Airdrie townhouses today!

airdrie
big-springs
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.