Bayside Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
  • 11 Homes for Sale

  • $269,900 to $440,000
  • $334,791 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Bayside

Bayside Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 179 townhouses for sale in Airdrie and 13 Bayside townhouses on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Airdrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bayside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Bayside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Airdrie Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Bayside rentals (15%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Bayside. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Bayside too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Luxstone real estate or homes for sale in Coopers Crossing. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie real estate brokers to start visiting some Airdrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
airdrie
bayside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.