Stouffville Condos, Whitchurch Stouffville

16 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 16 of 16

Stouffville Condos for Sale, Whitchurch Stouffville

With 16 condos for sale (Whitchurch Stouffville) and 16 Stouffville condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Whitchurch Stouffville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Whitchurch Stouffville MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Stouffville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Stouffville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Stouffville rentals (12%). If you're looking for Stouffville apartments for rent or Stouffville house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Whitchurch Stouffville), we've got you covered.

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 28 Stouffville townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 104 houses for sale in Stouffville too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Whitchurch Stouffville average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Whitchurch Stouffville REALTORS® to start viewing some Whitchurch Stouffville condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Should you buy a fixer-upper?

Sources say bingeing a home renovation show and loving DIY Pinterest projects aren't the only two factors that determine whether a fixer-upper is right for you! Crazy right'

Should you buy a fixer-upper?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.