Pringle Creek Condos, Whitby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Whitby
  4. Pringle Creek

Pringle Creek Condos for Sale, Whitby

With 20 condos for sale (Whitby) and 7 Pringle Creek condos for sale, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Whitby MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Pringle Creek MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Pringle Creek, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Whitby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Pringle Creek rentals (9%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Pringle Creek townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 36 houses for sale in Pringle Creek too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Williamsburg real estate or homes for sale in Taunton North. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Whitby real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Whitby REALTORS® to start touring some Whitby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
whitby
pringle-creek
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.