Upper Caulfeild Houses, West Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. West Vancouver
  4. Upper Caulfeild

Upper Caulfeild Houses for Sale, West Vancouver

With 443 houses for sale in West Vancouver and 9 Upper Caulfeild houses listed, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (West Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Upper Caulfeild MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Upper Caulfeild, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (93%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Upper Caulfeild rentals (7%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 4 Upper Caulfeild townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Eagle Harbour real estate or homes for sale in Caulfeild. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? West Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our West Vancouver real estate agent directory to start viewing some West Vancouver houses today!

west-vancouver
upper-caulfeild
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.