Howe Sound Townhouses, West Vancouver

Reset Filters
  • 3 Homes for Sale

  • $1,488,000 to $1,580,000
  • $1,531,000 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. West Vancouver
  4. Howe Sound

Howe Sound Townhouses for Sale, West Vancouver

With 39 total listed townhouses (West Vancouver) and 3 Howe Sound townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's West Vancouver real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Howe Sound MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Howe Sound, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Howe Sound rentals (9%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Howe Sound. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Eagle Harbour real estate or homes for sale in Eagleridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? West Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our West Vancouver real estate brokers to start visiting some West Vancouver townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.