Bayridge Condos, West Vancouver

Reset Filters

Bayridge Condos for Sale, West Vancouver

With 96 condos for sale (West Vancouver) and on the market, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (West Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bayridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Bayridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Bayridge rentals (7%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Bayridge. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Sandy Cove real estate or homes for sale in Rockridge. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? West Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our West Vancouver real estate agent directory to start visiting some West Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

west-vancouver
bayridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.