South Granville Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. South Granville

South Granville Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 438 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 15 South Granville townhouses on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Vancouver MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the South Granville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in South Granville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (76%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in South Granville rentals (24%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in South Granville. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 91 houses for sale in South Granville too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Kerrisdale real estate or homes for sale in South Cambie. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver REALTORS® to start visiting some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
vancouver
south-granville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.