Renfrew Heights Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Renfrew Heights

Renfrew Heights Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 383 Vancouver townhouses for sale and 1 Renfrew Heights townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Renfrew Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Renfrew Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (81%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Renfrew Heights rentals (19%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 47 houses for sale in Renfrew Heights. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Collingwood VE real estate or homes for sale in Grandview VE. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Vancouver real estate agent directory to start visiting some Vancouver townhouses today!

vancouver
renfrew-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.