Marpole Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 44
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Marpole

Marpole Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 436 Vancouver townhouses and 47 Marpole townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Vancouver are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Marpole MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Marpole, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Marpole rentals (14%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 53 condos for sale in Marpole. Want more square footage? There are currently 73 houses for sale in Marpole too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some South Granville real estate or homes for sale in S.W. Marine. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Vancouver real estate agent directory to start visiting some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
vancouver
marpole
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.