False Creek Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 66
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. False Creek

False Creek Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 1555 total condos (Vancouver) and 66 False Creek condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the False Creek MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in False Creek, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (67%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in False Creek rentals (33%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 9 False Creek townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Fairview VW real estate or homes for sale in Mount Pleasant VE. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vancouver real estate brokers to start viewing some Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
vancouver
false-creek
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.