Cambie Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 55
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Cambie

Cambie Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 1807 Vancouver condos for sale and 54 Cambie condos on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cambie MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Cambie, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Cambie rentals (18%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 13 Cambie townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 50 houses for sale in Cambie too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Shaughnessy real estate or homes for sale in Fairview VW. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vancouver real estate brokers to start visiting some Vancouver condos today!

vancouver
cambie
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.