Uxbridge Houses

48 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 48

Uxbridge Houses for Sale

With 50 Uxbridge houses listed, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Uxbridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Uxbridge are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Uxbridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Uxbridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Uxbridge Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Uxbridge rentals (14%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Uxbridge. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 9 Uxbridge townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse the Toronto MLS® system, some Prince Albert real estate, or homes for sale in Whitchurch-stouffville. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Uxbridge housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Uxbridge real estate agent directory to start viewing some Uxbridge houses today!

uxbridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.