Turner Valley Houses

23 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 23 of 23

Turner Valley Houses for Sale

With 23 Turner Valley houses listed, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Turner Valley by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Turner Valley real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Turner Valley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Turner Valley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Turner Valley Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Turner Valley rentals (15%).

Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 31 Turner Valley townhouses for sale. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Turner Valley average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Turner Valley real estate brokers to start viewing some Turner Valley houses today!

turner-valley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.