Campbellford Townhouses, Trent Hills

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Trent Hills
  4. Campbellford

Campbellford Townhouses for Sale, Trent Hills

With 1 Trent Hills townhouses and 1 Campbellford townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Trent Hills by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Trent Hills) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Campbellford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Campbellford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Campbellford rentals (7%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Campbellford. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Trent Hills average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Trent Hills real estate agents to start viewing some Trent Hills townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.