Garibaldi Highlands Condos, Squamish

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Garibaldi Highlands Condos for Sale, Squamish

With 29 condos for sale (Squamish) and for sale, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Squamish by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Squamish MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Garibaldi Highlands MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Garibaldi Highlands, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Garibaldi Highlands rentals (10%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Garibaldi Highlands. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Squamish real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Squamish REALTORS® to start touring some Squamish condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

Toronto knows ultra-luxury ' properties that cost well over the $4-million mark. Here are 10 of the priciest ultra-luxury condos currently for sale in T.Dot. Surprise, surprise, most of them are in the Annex neighbourhood

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home

First impressions when it comes time to list your home for sale, but creating that stunning curb appeal doesn't have to break the budget. Here are some simple, easy and cost-effective ways to add pop to your property

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home
squamish
garibaldi-highlands
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.