Greenbury Townhouses, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Spruce Grove
  4. Greenbury

Greenbury Townhouses for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 27 Spruce Grove townhouses and 1 Greenbury townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Spruce Grove MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Greenbury MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Greenbury, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Spruce Grove Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (96%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Greenbury rentals (4%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Greenbury. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Prescott real estate or homes for sale in Deer Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Spruce Grove real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Spruce Grove REALTORS® to start touring some Spruce Grove townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
spruce-grove
greenbury
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.