Golden Days Houses, Rural Leduc County

Reset Filters
  • 13 Homes for Sale

  • $189,999 to $1,000,000
  • $528,577 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Rural Leduc County
  4. Golden Days

Golden Days Houses for Sale, Rural Leduc County

With 149 houses for sale in Rural Leduc County and 13 Golden Days houses for sale, discovering the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Rural Leduc County by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Rural Leduc County are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Golden Days MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Golden Days, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Golden Days rentals (12%).

If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some None real estate or homes for sale in Sundance Beach. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Rural Leduc County real estate agent directory to start touring some Rural Leduc County houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
rural-leduc-county
golden-days
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.