Mclennan North Condos, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 33
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Mclennan North

Mclennan North Condos for Sale, Richmond

With 623 Richmond condos and 37 McLennan North condos on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Richmond) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the McLennan North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in McLennan North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (84%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in McLennan North rentals (16%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 61 McLennan North townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in McLennan North too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Brighouse real estate or homes for sale in Brighouse South. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Richmond average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Richmond real estate agents to start visiting some Richmond condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
richmond
mclennan-north
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.