Mclennan North Townhouses, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 59
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Mclennan North

Mclennan North Townhouses for Sale, Richmond

With 318 townhomes for sale in Richmond and 59 McLennan North townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Richmond real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the McLennan North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in McLennan North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in McLennan North rentals (16%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 41 condos for sale in McLennan North. Considering more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in McLennan North too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Brighouse real estate or homes for sale in Brighouse South. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Richmond real estate brokers to start viewing some Richmond townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

richmond
mclennan-north
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.