Granville Condos, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Granville

Granville Condos for Sale, Richmond

With 639 condos for sale in Richmond and 2 Granville condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Richmond real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Granville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Granville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Richmond Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Granville rentals (11%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 14 Granville townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 71 houses for sale in Granville too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Riverdale RI real estate or homes for sale in Lackner. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Richmond housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Richmond real estate brokers to start viewing some Richmond condos today!

richmond
granville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.