Broadmoor Townhouses, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Broadmoor

Broadmoor Townhouses for Sale, Richmond

With 312 Richmond townhouses and 12 Broadmoor townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Richmond MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Broadmoor MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Broadmoor, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Richmond Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Broadmoor rentals (10%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Broadmoor. Want more square footage? There are currently 66 houses for sale in Broadmoor too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Woodwards real estate or homes for sale in Saunders. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Richmond REALTORS® to start visiting some Richmond townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
richmond
broadmoor
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.