Boyd Park Townhouses, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Boyd Park

Boyd Park Townhouses for Sale, Richmond

With 314 townhomes for sale in Richmond and 3 Boyd Park townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Richmond MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Boyd Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Boyd Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Richmond Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Boyd Park rentals (11%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 9 condos for sale in Boyd Park. Considering more square footage? There are currently 28 houses for sale in Boyd Park too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Seafair real estate or homes for sale in Lackner. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Richmond REALTORS® to start viewing some Richmond townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
richmond
boyd-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.