Rural Richmond Hill Houses, Richmond Hill

Reset Filters
  • 17 Homes for Sale

  • $724,900 to $5,980,000
  • $2,877,388 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 17 of 17
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Richmond Hill
  4. Rural Richmond Hill

Rural Richmond Hill Houses for Sale, Richmond Hill

With 544 houses for sale (Richmond Hill) and 18 Rural Richmond Hill houses on the market, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Richmond Hill by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Richmond Hill real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rural Richmond Hill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Rural Richmond Hill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rural Richmond Hill rentals (9%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Rural Richmond Hill. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 1 Rural Richmond Hill townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Jefferson real estate or homes for sale in Crosby. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Richmond Hill average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Richmond Hill real estate brokers to start visiting some Richmond Hill houses today!

richmond-hill
rural-richmond-hill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.