Quinte West Houses

22 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 β€” 22 of 22

Quinte West Houses for Sale

With 23 Quinte West houses listed, finding the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Quinte West by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Quinte West MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Quinte West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Quinte West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (75%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Quinte West rentals (25%).

Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 4 Quinte West townhouses for sale. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore the Belleville MLS® system, some Brighton real estate, or homes for sale in Trent Hills. Contact one of our Quinte West Realtors to start viewing some Quinte West houses today!

quinte-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.