Lincoln Park Pq Townhouses, Port Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Port Coquitlam
  4. Lincoln Park Pq

Lincoln Park Pq Townhouses for Sale, Port Coquitlam

With 94 total listed townhouses (Port Coquitlam) and 5 Lincoln Park PQ townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Port Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Port Coquitlam MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Lincoln Park PQ MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Lincoln Park PQ, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Lincoln Park PQ rentals (18%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Lincoln Park PQ. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Oxford Heights real estate or homes for sale in Birchland Manor. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Port Coquitlam average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Port Coquitlam REALTORS® to start visiting some Port Coquitlam townhouses today!

port-coquitlam
lincoln-park-pq
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.