Citadel Pq Condos, Port Coquitlam

1 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1

Citadel Pq Condos for Sale, Port Coquitlam

With 38 Port Coquitlam condos for sale and 1 Citadel PQ condos listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Port Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Port Coquitlam MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Citadel PQ MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Citadel PQ, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Port Coquitlam Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Citadel PQ rentals (11%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 5 Citadel PQ townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Citadel PQ too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Mary Hill real estate or homes for sale in Lower Mary Hill. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Port Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Port Coquitlam REALTORS® to start viewing some Port Coquitlam condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
port-coquitlam
citadel-pq
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.