Oneill Condos, Oshawa

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oshawa
  4. Oneill

Oneill Condos for Sale, Oshawa

With 66 condos for sale (Oshawa) and 3 O'Neill condos on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Oshawa are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the O'Neill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in O'Neill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Oshawa Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (61%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in O'Neill rentals (39%). If you're looking for O'Neill apartments for rent or O'Neill house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Oshawa), we've got you covered.

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 5 O'Neill townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 62 houses for sale in O'Neill too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Central real estate or homes for sale in McLaughlin. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oshawa average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Oshawa real estate agent directory to start visiting some Oshawa condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
oshawa
oneill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.