Kedron Condos, Oshawa

Reset Filters

Kedron Condos for Sale, Oshawa

With 19 condos for sale in Oshawa and listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Oshawa MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Kedron MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Kedron, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (94%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Kedron rentals (6%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Kedron. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Windfields real estate or homes for sale in Samac. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oshawa housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Oshawa REALTORS® to start viewing some Oshawa condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
oshawa
kedron
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.