Donevan Condos, Oshawa

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Donevan Condos for Sale, Oshawa

With 23 Oshawa condos for sale and for sale, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Oshawa real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Donevan MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Donevan, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Oshawa Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Donevan rentals (14%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 4 Donevan townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 23 houses for sale in Donevan too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Central real estate or homes for sale in Eastdale. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oshawa housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Oshawa real estate brokers to start touring some Oshawa condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
oshawa
donevan
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.