Central Townhouses, Oshawa

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oshawa
  4. Central

Central Townhouses for Sale, Oshawa

With 124 townhouses for sale in Oshawa and 7 Central townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Oshawa) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Central MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Central, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Central rentals (20%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 47 houses for sale in Central. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some O'Neill real estate or homes for sale in Donevan. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Oshawa average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Oshawa real estate agents to start viewing some Oshawa townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
oshawa
central
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.