Palermo West Condos, Oakville

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oakville
  4. Palermo West

Palermo West Condos for Sale, Oakville

With 234 condos for sale (Oakville) and 3 Palermo West condos on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Oakville by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Oakville are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Palermo West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Palermo West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Oakville Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Palermo West rentals (8%). If you're looking for Palermo West apartments for rent or Palermo West house rentals, or just want to browse Oakville rentals, we've got you covered.

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 17 Palermo West townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Palermo West too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some BC Bronte Creek real estate or homes for sale in Bronte West. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oakville average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Oakville real estate agent directory to start visiting some Oakville condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
oakville
palermo-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.