Downtown Nw Townhouses, New Westminster

Reset Filters

Downtown Nw Townhouses for Sale, New Westminster

With 38 townhouses for sale in New Westminster and for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (New Westminster) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Downtown NW MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Downtown NW, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (65%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Downtown NW rentals (35%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 45 condos for sale in Downtown NW. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Uptown NW real estate or homes for sale in Quay. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? New Westminster housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our New Westminster real estate agents to start touring some New Westminster townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
new-westminster
downtown-nw
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.