Rural New Tecumseth Townhouses, New Tecumseth

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. New Tecumseth
  4. Rural New Tecumseth

Rural New Tecumseth Townhouses for Sale, New Tecumseth

With 31 total listed townhouses (New Tecumseth) and 1 Rural New Tecumseth townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in New Tecumseth by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's New Tecumseth MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rural New Tecumseth MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Rural New Tecumseth, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rural New Tecumseth rentals (11%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Rural New Tecumseth. Want something more substantial? There are currently 38 houses for sale in Rural New Tecumseth too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Tottenham real estate or homes for sale in Alliston. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? New Tecumseth housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our New Tecumseth REALTORS® to start visiting some New Tecumseth townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
new-tecumseth
rural-new-tecumseth
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.