Rathwood Houses, Mississauga

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 25
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Mississauga
  4. Rathwood

Rathwood Houses for Sale, Mississauga

With 869 houses for sale (Mississauga) and 25 Rathwood houses listed, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Mississauga real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rathwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Rathwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Mississauga Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (76%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rathwood rentals (24%). If you're looking for Rathwood apartments for rent or Rathwood house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Mississauga), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Rathwood. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 8 Rathwood townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Applewood real estate or homes for sale in Mississauga Valleys. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Mississauga housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Mississauga real estate brokers to start viewing some Mississauga houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.