Clarkson Townhouses, Mississauga

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Mississauga
  4. Clarkson

Clarkson Townhouses for Sale, Mississauga

With 262 Mississauga townhouses and 15 Clarkson townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Mississauga real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Clarkson MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Clarkson, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Mississauga Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Clarkson rentals (20%). If you're looking for Clarkson apartments for rent or Clarkson house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Mississauga), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 15 condos for sale in Clarkson. Want something more substantial? There are currently 34 houses for sale in Clarkson too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Lorne Park real estate or homes for sale in Southdown. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Mississauga real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Mississauga real estate brokers to start touring some Mississauga townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
mississauga
clarkson
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.