Ford Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 27
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Ford

Ford Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 89 Milton townhouses for sale and 25 Ford townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Milton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Ford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Ford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Ford rentals (8%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Ford. Want more square footage? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Ford too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Willmont real estate or homes for sale in WI Wilmot. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Milton real estate agents to start touring some Milton townhouses today!

milton
ford
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.