Milliken Mills West Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Milliken Mills West

Milliken Mills West Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 128 Markham townhouses and 1 Milliken Mills West townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Markham) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Milliken Mills West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Milliken Mills West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (75%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Milliken Mills West rentals (25%). If you're looking for Milliken Mills West apartments for rent or Milliken Mills West house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Markham), we've got you covered.

Considering more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Milliken Mills West. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Milliken Mills East real estate or homes for sale in Unionville. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Markham real estate agents to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
markham
milliken-mills-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.