Devils Elbow Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters

Devils Elbow Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 144 townhouses for sale in Markham and listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Markham) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Devil's Elbow MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Devil's Elbow, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Devil's Elbow rentals (11%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Devil's Elbow. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Angus Glen real estate or homes for sale in Cachet. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham real estate agents to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
markham
devils-elbow
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.