Cachet Condos, Markham

Reset Filters

Cachet Condos for Sale, Markham

With 348 Markham condos for sale and for sale, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Markham) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cachet MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Cachet, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Cachet rentals (15%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 5 Cachet townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Cachet too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Victoria Square real estate or homes for sale in Cathedraltown. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham real estate agents to start touring some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
markham
cachet
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.