Cottonwood Mr Townhouses, Maple Ridge

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 29
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Maple Ridge
  4. Cottonwood Mr

Cottonwood Mr Townhouses for Sale, Maple Ridge

With 120 townhomes for sale in Maple Ridge and 27 Cottonwood MR townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Maple Ridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Maple Ridge real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Cottonwood MR MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Cottonwood MR, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Cottonwood MR rentals (12%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 38 houses for sale in Cottonwood MR. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some East Central real estate or homes for sale in Albion. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Maple Ridge housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Maple Ridge real estate brokers to start touring some Maple Ridge townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
maple-ridge
cottonwood-mr
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.