White Oaks Townhouses, London

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

White Oaks Townhouses for Sale, London

With 95 London townhouses and listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in London by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's London real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the White Oaks MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in White Oaks, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The London Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (76%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in White Oaks rentals (24%).

If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Highland real estate or homes for sale in Longwoods. Get in touch with one of our London real estate brokers to start viewing some London townhouses today!