Hamilton Road Houses, London

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. London
  4. Hamilton Road

Hamilton Road Houses for Sale, London

With 857 houses for sale in London and 14 Hamilton Road houses on the market, discovering the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in London by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's London MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Hamilton Road MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Hamilton Road, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The London Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (79%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Hamilton Road rentals (21%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 4 Hamilton Road townhouses for sale. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Central London real estate or homes for sale in East London. Get in touch with one of our London REALTORS® to start visiting some London houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
london
hamilton-road
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.