Pottageville Condos, King

Reset Filters

Pottageville Condos for Sale, King

With 11 King condos for sale and on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in King by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's King MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Pottageville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Pottageville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Pottageville rentals (13%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Pottageville. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural King real estate or homes for sale in King City. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? King housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our King REALTORS® to start visiting some King condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
king
pottageville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.