Nobleton Condos, King

Reset Filters

Nobleton Condos for Sale, King

With 7 condos for sale (King) and on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in King by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's King real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Nobleton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Nobleton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (93%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Nobleton rentals (7%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Nobleton townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 53 houses for sale in Nobleton too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural King real estate or homes for sale in King City. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? King real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our King real estate brokers to start visiting some King condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.