Omemee Townhouses, Kawartha Lakes

Reset Filters

Omemee Townhouses for Sale, Kawartha Lakes

With 14 Kawartha Lakes townhouses and 1 Omemee townhouses on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Kawartha Lakes by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Kawartha Lakes real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Omemee MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Omemee, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (95%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Omemee rentals (5%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Omemee. Considering more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Omemee too. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Kawartha Lakes real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Kawartha Lakes real estate brokers to start visiting some Kawartha Lakes townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
kawartha-lakes
omemee
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.