Dunsford Townhouses, Kawartha Lakes

Reset Filters

Dunsford Townhouses for Sale, Kawartha Lakes

With 16 townhouses for sale in Kawartha Lakes and for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Kawartha Lakes by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Kawartha Lakes) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Dunsford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Dunsford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (93%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Dunsford rentals (7%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Dunsford. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Kawartha Lakes real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Kawartha Lakes real estate agents to start touring some Kawartha Lakes townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
kawartha-lakes
dunsford
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.