Coboconk Condos, Kawartha Lakes

Reset Filters

Coboconk Condos for Sale, Kawartha Lakes

With 7 condos for sale (Kawartha Lakes) and on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Kawartha Lakes by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Kawartha Lakes real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Coboconk MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Coboconk, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (94%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Coboconk rentals (6%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Coboconk. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Kawartha Lakes real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Kawartha Lakes real estate brokers to start visiting some Kawartha Lakes condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
kawartha-lakes
coboconk
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.