Rural Innisfil Condos, Innisfil

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 37
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Innisfil
  4. Rural Innisfil

Rural Innisfil Condos for Sale, Innisfil

With 31 Innisfil condos for sale and 41 Rural Innisfil condos on the market, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Innisfil by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Innisfil MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rural Innisfil MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Rural Innisfil, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rural Innisfil rentals (9%). If you're looking for Rural Innisfil apartments for rent or Rural Innisfil house rentals, or just want to browse Innisfil rentals, we've got you covered.

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 16 Rural Innisfil townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 88 houses for sale in Rural Innisfil too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Alcona real estate or homes for sale in Stroud. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Innisfil housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Innisfil REALTORS® to start visiting some Innisfil condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
innisfil
rural-innisfil
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.